Upon your payment of the purchase price for the Brush or Image, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use and reproduce the Brush or Image in your electronic or digital work and in printed materials. The Brush or Image can be used in fine art prints, on a web site, in the magazines, newspapers, booklets, flyers, or any other advertising and promotional material, in either printed or electronic media, as long as the item in which the image appears does not contradict any of the restrictions below.
In electronic or digital work each Brush or Image should be incorporated into a design in such a manner to make it clear that the Brush or Image is not intended to be separately downloaded, extracted, copied, or distributed.
"Non-transferable" means that the work you produce using the Brush or the Image must be for your own use, or if purchased on behalf of your employer or client, your employer or client must be the end-user of your work. You may not sell, rent, loan, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer to anyone the Brush or the Image, or the right to use the Brush or the Image, and nothing you produce shall grant or purport to grant to any third party a right to use or duplicate the Brush or the Image. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating or distributing the Brush or the Image.
Free Non-commercial Downloads
On Heygrey site you'll find free downloads of lower resolution Photoshop brushes or Images. You are free to use those for personal non-commercial work. You can copy, distribute, transmit, and adapt the work. However, you may not use this work for commercial purposes.
The above is subject to the following restrictions. Without limitation, the Brush or the Image may not be used:
- As a trademark or service mark.
- For redistribution, resale, sub-licensing or re-licensing of the Brush or the Image on website or other electronic media such as CD, DVD, Memory Device, etc other than for display purposes.
- Image or Brush may not be used, either unmodified or modified, in any manner which may be deemed fraudulent, defamatory, racist, pornographic, obscene or in any way contrary to the laws of the country or countries where the image is to be displayed.
- For uses covering sensitive subjects including, without limitation, topics that may depict the subject matter of an Image in a negative or unfavorable light or subject persons to ridicule.
- Any usage which may cause potential hurt or damage to any individual, property or brand name displayed in the image.
- You may not falsely represent, that you are the original creator of a visual work that derives a substantial part of its artistic components from the Brush or the Image.
If you require exemption from certain restriction, then please Contact Heygrey for obtaining prior written consent for particular usage or the Brush or Image.
No ownership or copyright in any Brush or Image shall pass to you by the issuance of the License. You are not purchasing the rights to the Brush or the Image, only the right to use. Brush or Image Owner (artist or photographer) still retains all copyright to the Brush or Image and as such is protected by copyright law.
You shall indemnify and defend the Author and Heygrey against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (1) a breach of this Agreement, (2) the use or modification of any Brush, Image or combination of any Brush or Image with any other material, (3) your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of the Brush or the Image, or (4) any claim by a third party related to the use of the Brush or the Image, alone or in combination with any other material.
This Royalty Free license does not grant you any rights to exclusive use of the Brush or the Image. If you require exclusive or semi exclusive use, please contact Heygrey.
Heygrey offers no refunds.
With payment of the purchase price for the Brushes or Images you acknowledge and understand how the Brushes or Images can be used, you understand what software is necessary for using the brushes, you have read the instructions on the Help page, and you have tried and tested Freely Downloadable Sample Brushes.
In case of some technical difficulties, please feel free to Contact Heygrey for assistance.
Reporting the Violation of License Terms
We would appreciate greatly if you report a violation of Heygrey.com License terms through our Contact form.